Terms And Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Detailed description of goods and/or services
Wiesenhof Adventure Park is a business in the Hospitality and Tourism industry that provides Theme Park and Eventing experiences .
- Delivery policy
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, requests will be processed within 1 day and delivery confirmed by way of electronic email or on demand printing.
- All tickets purchased through our website will be delivered to you electronically (by downloading the ticket from our website or by us sending it to you by email or SMS). You may then print such tickets for presentation at the event in question.
- You will be provided with electronic tickets containing unique identification numbers, barcodes and/or access codes. You are responsible for keeping such identification numbers, barcodes and/or access codes secure since such identification numbers, barcodes and/or access codes will enable the first user thereof to access to the relevant event and only a single use thereof will be permitted.
- Return and Refunds policy
The provision of goods and services by Wiesenhof Adventure Park is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, Wiesenhof Adventure Park will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract the following administration fee:
- 10 % of the cancelled order value for cancellation requests made over 14 days prior to the event start time and date
- 15 % of the cancelled order value for cancellation requests made over 48 hours prior to the event start time and date
- 20 % of the cancelled order value for cancellation requests made within 24 hours prior to the event start time and date
Wiesenhof Adventure Park shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, "personal information" shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from:
- Payment options accepted
Payment may be made via Visa and MasterCard.
- Card acquiring and security
Card transactions will be acquired for Wiesenhof Adventure Park via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details separate from card details
Customer details will be stored by Wiesenhof Adventure Park separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
Wiesenhof Adventure Park takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
- Country of domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and Wiesenhof Adventure Park chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
Wiesenhof Adventure Park may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
- Company information
This website is run by Graf Trading (PTY) LTD based in South Africa trading as Wiesenhof Adventure Park and with registration number 2008/035038/23 and
Grace Clayton as the Director.
- Wiesenhof Adventure Park contact details
Company Physical Address: Wiesenhof Adventure Park, off the R44, 12km North of Stellenbosch
Telephone: +27(0)65 820 2737